3 Days Taj Mahal Tour Package
Start and end in New Delhi! With the in-depth 3 Days Taj Mahal Tour Extension, you have a 3 day tour package taking you through New Delhi, India and Agra. Taj Mahal Extension is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
3 Days Taj Mahal Tour Price: We can Customize price for Big Groups on request.
|Validity||Price per person in USD|
|Valid All Time||1 Person||2 People||3 People||4 People||5 People||6 People|
|With 3 Star Hotel||USD 530||USD 337||USD 295||USD 230||USD 250||USD 225|
|With 5 Star Hotel||USD 912||USD 519||USD 360||USD 430||USD 365||USD 425|
Note: Rates are not valid during Diwali. Mandatory Gala Dinner charges are also applicable during 24th December 2018 and 31st December 2018
- Duration - 03 Days
- Skip the Lines
- Safe and Secure Journey
- Instant Confirmation
- Live Guide - Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Departure Location - At Delhi Airport.
What You'll Do
- Enjoy Delhi, Agra sightseeing in 3 Days.
- New Delhi Sightseeing - India Gate and Presidents House.
- Agra Sightseeing - Taj Mahal and Agra Fort & Fatehpur Sikri.
- Experience of Bear Rescue Center, Agra
- Visit "Sheroes Hangout"- Social activism in aid of women's rights.
- Let an experienced tour guide explain the glorious past of these cities.
- Air-ConditionedTransportation in your whole tour.
This is very important information about your 3 days Taj Mahal Tour, read carefully .
- Assistance on Arrival at Delhi Airport
- 02 Nights accommodation as per itinerary On Twin/ Dbl Sharing at 5/3 Star Hotel.
- Daily Breakfast at The Hotel.
- Rickshaw Ride at Old Delhi
- Tonga Ride At Near Taj Mahal.
- Private Exclusive Car For Entire Tour
- English speaking guide as per itinerary
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Private Tour
What's Not include
- Domestic & International Flight
- Entrances at the monuments / SOS park
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Any Other Personal Expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
Cancellation PolicyIf you cancel at least 40 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 30 and 20 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 5 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
3 Days Delhi Agra Tour Itinerary
Day 01 - Delhi : Arrive Delhi – Agra (210 km – approx. 4 hrs)
Welcome to Delhi, the capital of India. Arrive in Delhi and proceed for your transfer to Agra. visit The Taj Mahal which is considered as the finest example of Mughal architecture, a style that combines elements from Islamic, Persian, Ottoman Turkish and Indian architectural styles. We also visit Agra Fort one of the UNECSO World Heritage Site of India. Overnight stay in Agra. Evening is free for shopping on your own
Day 02 - Agra City : Visit Taj Mahal, I'timād-ud-Daulah & Mehtab Bagh and Sheroes Hangout
Today after breakfast proceed to visit Taj Mahal iN Sunrise and back to hotel for breakfast. After some rest get ready for Visit I'timād-ud-Daulah - I'timād-ud-Daulah is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra. Often described as a "jewel box", sometimes called the "Baby Tāj".then Drive to Akbar's Tomb "Sikandra then before back to hotel,We visit Sheroes Hangout (SHE + HEROES + HANGOUT = SHEROES HANGOUT)- Social activism in aid of women's rights is the driving force behind this cafe and community hub. back to Hotel and Evening is free for shopping on your own. Overnight stay.
Day : 03 - Agra - Delhi (Departure)
After breakfast check-out from the hotel. Then drive towards Delhi. Visit Fatehpur Sikri also known as “Ghost City” or “Deserted City”. It was built by Mughal Emperor Akbar then continue drive to Delhi Airport/ Station to board flight or train to your hometown.Note: This is only a suggested itinerary. We can customize it according to your flight arrival and departure schedule or as per your schedule.