Agra Overnight Tour From Delhi
Behold the Taj Mahal and three other architectural wonders on this 2-day private Agra tour from Delhi, with accommodation included. Head for bustling Agra to visit Agra Fort and the UNESCO-protected Taj Mahal: the magnificent mausoleum commissioned by Emperor Shah Jahan in 1632 for his wife. Visit another Mughal masterpiece, Akbar’s Tomb, and finish with a tour of Fatehpur Sikri, the abandoned 16th-century Mughal capital, and its mosque, Jama Masjid. Overnight accommodation, some meals, and round-trip private transport are included, making this one of the best-value Agra tours available.
Taj Mahal Tour Costing: We can Customize price for Big Groups on request.
|Validity||Price per person in USD|
|1 Feb 16 - 30 Sept 17||1 Adults||2 Adults||3 Adults||4 Adults|
|5 Star Hotel||USD 300 $||USD 190 $||USD 185 $||USD 170 $|
|3 Star Hotel||USD 250 $||USD 150 $||USD 140 $||USD 130 $|
|Without Accommodation||USD 150 $||USD 100 $||USD 90 $||USD 80 $|
- Duration – 2 Days
- Skip the Line
- Payment Options - Cash on Arrival / Pay us through PayPal.
- Instant Confirmation
- Live Tour Guide - Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Pick-up service - Pick-up from anywhere in Delhi on request
- Easy Cancelleation - Cancel upto 1 Day in advance for a full refund.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- 2-day private tour of Agra from Delhi
- Admire unique Mughal architectural with visits to three UNESCO World Heritage-listed complexes: Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri and the Taj Mahal
- Learn about the Mughal Empire by visiting Akbar’s Tomb, the mausoleum of the empire’s third emperor, Akbar the Great
- Peruse interesting Indian crafts while shopping in Meena Bazaar (own expense)
- Your private guide will ensure an enlightening and enjoyable experience
- Overnight accommodation, airport/hotel pickup and drop-off and private transportation to and from site locations in an air-conditioned vehicle are included
This is very importtant information about your Taj Mahal Tour by Train, read carefully .
- Pick and Drop off service.
- Private luxury transportation from Delhi to Agra and back to Delhi.
- Sightseeing by car in the Agra City.
- Entrance Tickets of all the monuments.
- 1 night accommodation with breakfast and all taxes in Agra city.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes.
What's Not include
- Lunch / Dinner or any other meal.
- Gratuities (recommended)
Cancellation PolicyIf you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
2-Days Taj Mahal Overnight Tour - Itinerary
Delhi to Agra (210 km)
Your Tour will start in the morning around 07:00 AM / 08:00 AM.
Our Driver with Represtative will come to your pre-booked Hotel In Delhi or Airport in Delhi. After that drive to Agra. This will take around 3 hours to reach Agra City from New Yamuna Expressway.
11:30- Assisted Check-in at the hotel in Agra. Time to freshen up.
12:00- Start of the guided tour with by visiting the Akbar’s grand fortress: Agra Fort/ Red Fort of Agra.
14:00- Next destination is Tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daulah which is also known as Baby Taj.
15:00- Lavish buffet/Lunch at a restaurant.
16:30- A visit to the Mehtab Garden and witnessing the beautiful sunset scene at Taj Mahal.
18:30- You will be taken to a Marble Inlay Workshop (see the nitty-gritty of marble work done at Taj Mahal) and a Carpet-making Workshop.
20:00- Back to the hotel for dining and peaceful night stay.
Agra - Fatehpur Sikir- Delhi (Departure)
Start your day by watching the Sun rising above the horizon towards the dome of Taj Mahal, It will be totally eye-pleasing! Also visit the ghost city-Fatehpur Sikri.
06:00- Pick up from the hotel and guided drive to Taj Mahal
06:20- Reach Taj Mahal and see the ecstatic scene of sunrise over the Taj Mahal
08:30- Back to the hotel for morning meal
10:30- Check-out time from the hotel after which a drive will convey you to Fatehpur Sikri (40 kms). Must see places here will be Buland Darwaza (World’s largest gateway, Palace of Jodha Bai, Palace of Miriam, Hall of Public Audience, Hall of Private Audience and Jama Masjid.
14:00- Retreat to Agra for lunch
15:00- Departure time, head back to Delhi via a guided drive.